This is a quick and creative way to dress up your Thanksgiving goody bags! (Pictured in this goody bag is some GF Pumpkin Bread.)
What you need:
- goody bag (brown/white paper sack, sandwich bag, or other plastic bag)
- 1 sheet of orange or brown construction paper
- red and black/brown markers
- two hands!!
What to do:
- place one hand on construction paper
- with pencil, trace hand from one side of the wrist to the other
- remove hand and draw a slightly curved line to finish the turkey shape
- on some of the scrap paper, draw a cone for the beak, color it black or brown, and cut it out, leaving enough tab to tape it to the head
- on some more scrap paper, draw a squiggly for the red dangly thing under the turkey’s beak, cut it out with a tab and tape it under the beak
- draw some legs on scrap paper, color, cut out with a tab, and tape at the base
- color that turkey’s feathers; be creative!
- with a marker, give your bird an eye
- write a message to the receiver
- loop a piece of tape and connect your Thanksgiving turkey to a bag of your choice
- fill goody bag with tasty treats!